GIGI Party Rental
GIGI PARTY RENTAL, INC.
POLICY AGREEMENT FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the purpose of Rental Agreement, “GIGI Party Rental.Inc” in consideration of the hiring of the rental item(s)/equipment described in the agreed upon invoice or estimate for this Rental Agreement, it is agreed as follows:
CUSTOMER PICK-UP/RETURN. Responsibility of rental item(s)/equipment remains with Customer from the time loaded until the time returned. Loading, unloading, and securing rental item(s)/equipment is the Customer’s sole responsibility. GIGI Party Rental, Inc will not be held liable for any accidents or any type of damage done to any vehicle or rental item(s)/equipment due to improper loading/unloading.
LATE CHARGES. Applied at a daily rate if item(s)/equipment are not returned by the return date indicated in Rental Agreement.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS:
Items not returned within 5 days after event are considered missing. Missing or damaged items will be charged to the credit card / security deposit at replacement cost.
RECEIPT/INSPECTION OF RENTAL ITEM(S)/EQUIPMENT. Item(s)/equipment are checked prior to release. Customer should inspect all item(s)/equipment before an event. Customer further acknowledges receipt of all rental item(s)/equipment listed on this Rental Agreement and that the rental item(s)/equipment are in good working order. If item(s)/equipment is not found to be in working order, GIGI Party Rental, Inc must be notified immediately for an exchange/refund. No refund will be given due to defect/failure if Customer does not give ample notice prior to the event. Do not attempt to repair/disassemble item(s)/equipment. Charges will apply to credit card on file for broken/altered item(s)/equipment . price billed is not rental price of item broken/altered.
RESERVATION TERMS: All reservations must be secured with a deposit of either cash, or credit card totaling 50% of the total rental. Customer agrees to pay rental charge when due. Plus an Additional Security Deposit of $50-$100. The security deposit is refunded at the completion of the rental assuming that all the rented items are returned as accurate count and undamaged to the rental agreement. The easiest way to accomplish the above requirements is with a credit card and filling out a Credit Card Authorization form. Any cancellations of reservations less than one week prior to the reservation date will forfeit any deposit. *If deposit is not received, your order will remain a quote, not a reservation.
CATERING/SERVING ITEM(S)/LINENS/EQUIPMENT. All food-related item(s)/equipment must be returned CLEAN and RINSED FREE OF FOOD. SHAKE FREE FOOD/DEBRIS FROM TABLECLOTHS
REFUND POLICY. Each rental is for time out regardless if the item(s)/equipment were used or not. If item(s)/equipment is not found to be in working order, GIGI Party Rental, Inc must be notified immediately for an exchange/refund
SET UP: Set up is included with Tent, dance floors and Stage. The set up for additional equipment is available at addition fee. Quotes can be provided.
1. A delivery charge is applied to every delivery request. Delivery & pick up fee are based on area and are subject to change without prior notice. Delivery Hours are Monday- Saturday 9AM - 4PM. Fee may double for after hours Delivery / pick up. Out of town deliveries are available must call office for an estimate.
2. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery/pickup time. We require a 4 hour time frame to deliver. To find out when your order is scheduled for delivery/pick-up, please call the day before the delivery/pick-up date indicated on your contract.
3. If you are scheduled for a Friday delivery, we may call you at the beginning of the week and move the delivery day up a day or two according to our workload and weather conditions.
4. Pickups that are scheduled for Monday may be pushed back to a later day due to inclement weather or other scheduling issues. Your flexibility is greatly appreciated by our staff. Keep in mind that the safety of all equipment is the customer’s responsibility from the time of delivery to the time of pickup
5. If items must be transported to specific area, i.e. (inside building, upstairs, elevators, etc.), customer is to pay additional minimum fee.
Installed tents will be staked into the ground or tie down with water weights. It is the customer’s responsibility to know what is underground before we arrive. We are not responsible for any underground utilities, sprinkler systems, septic systems, electrical, rocks, etc. Keep in mind that overhead clearance (i.e. electrical wires, tree branches, etc.) is also necessary. Permits for tents are customer’s responsibility. If severe weather is predicted, we reserve the right to refuse installation.